By Ray Siemens,Susan Schreibman
- A whole evaluate exploring the appliance of computing in literary studies
- Includes the seminal writings from the field
- Focuses on tools and views, new genres, formatting concerns, and top practices for electronic preservation
- Explores the hot genres of hypertext literature, installations, gaming, and internet blogs
- The Appendix serves as an annotated bibliography
Read Online or Download A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) PDF
Similar library & information science books
This identify provides concrete sensible examples of ways to align university library courses and tutorial perform with the six key thoughts of brain-compatible studying: expanding enter to the mind; expanding experiential facts; a number of resource suggestions; lowering danger; concerning scholars in studying choice making; and interdisciplinary unit making plans.
Each day researchers face an onslaught of beside the point, faulty, and infrequently insidious details. whereas new applied sciences supply strong instruments for getting access to wisdom, no longer all details is created equivalent. worthy details will be tucked away on a shelf, buried at the hundredth web page of seek effects, or hidden at the back of electronic boundaries.
The Invisible Librarian: A Librarian's advisor to expanding Visibility and effect presents insights into what many librarians are feeling, together with questions resembling "do they consider invisible? " and "How again and again have they heard an individual say ‘but every thing is at the Internet’? " while you are a librarian suffering to discover the easiest procedure for the way forward for the career in a quickly altering details surroundings, this e-book is for you.
This quantity deals updated insights into the nation of library and knowledge technological know-how (LIS) within the heart East and North Africa. coated issues comprise details literacy, highbrow estate, LIS schooling and study, publishing and extra. This well timed contribution hence provides very important parts of analysis on a sector that gets particularly little insurance and is presently experiencing fast and critical adjustments.
- Bibliotheken im Wandel: Von der Volkserziehung zum Freizeitmanagement (German Edition)
- Archives and Societal Provenance: Australian Essays (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Marketing for Special and Academic Libraries: A Planning and Best Practices Sourcebook (Medical Library Association Books Series)
- Readability: Text and Context
Additional info for A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture)
A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) by Ray Siemens,Susan Schreibman